Monday, July 11, 2011

Back to reality- unfortunately...

Not much to write today, no dead birds, no blowing up of anything...yet. My councelor told me i should use this blog to express my emotions through writing. Personally, iv always been better at screaming them. I should probably fix that shouldent I? Oh well, so lets see... most interesting things that have happened this week. 1. I started a 2 week jr lifeguarding class. 2. I went to the dentist. ouch. Nonetheless, lifeguarding wise its going ok i guess. Not really my thing though. More like my mom and dads thing. Mom insists on us taking going to SOME kind of summer excusion thing. Dad... is just going along with whatever mom says. I know i should just get used to it. I have been swimming sence i was smart enough to refuse all atempts of teaching me to swim.i wonder if this is just my mother and father trying to cling to the idiea that my brother and i are going to be swimming FOREVER. In truth, to me that sounds like a death sentence. And it practically is. Long boring backstory/explanation tiiiiime! my mother is from the north. So her skin is fair and de-li-cate. My dads from around here. So hes a dark brown now and hardly EVER burns. My brother and i split their genes. Basically, he got dads skin-i got moms. which would be just fine but, I. CANT. TAN. at all. nope, all i do is burn. and alfter the burn peels off, im paler than before!  so while spending 2 hours a day in the sun is fun for most people, I take no joy in sitting around cooking and then spending the next week or so paying the price.The dentist wasent exactly pleasent either. I was getting a cavity filled in so i had to inhale laughing gas. Guess what? it really does make you laugh. I am dead serious.i was sitting in the dentists chair just giggling away while the filled in my cavity. I even started singing at one point. Im serious, that stuff is dangerous. so that was some of the more interesting parts of my week in a nut shell. untill i can find out what else to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment